Offset shares footage of Cardi B in delivery room

Ariana Grande Is Not Upset with Cardi B, Explains Her Grammys Tweet

'It's because when I found out I was pregnant, my album wasn't complete, I had three songs done. Cardi beat out fellow nominees Travis Scott Pusha T, Nipsey Hussle and the late Mac Miller.

In her acceptance speech, Cardi B thanked her collaborators and gave a special shoutout to her daughter, Kulture, who was born last July. "You know what, it's not my style for people to put other people down to uplift somebody else".

Cole went on to address not being nominated this year, writing, "I went through a lot of heart break the first half of my career, maybe even longer, cuz deep down I needed that validation that I thought the awards could bring".

"I'm sick of this shit".

'This shit is insane, every award is special to me, from Grammys, AMAs, Billboards, Nickolodeon, awards I get in another motherfucking country, I don't give a fuck.

Mbappe < Neymar + Cavani: Tuchel takes pressure of Kylian
In December when the draw took place, this looked like an advantageous tie for PSG as United was struggling under Jose Mourinho. It promises to the biggest test yet of Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly's renaissance.

Delhi hotel fire kills 17
The rescue took about 30 minutes because fire engine ladders could not initially reach Chand's floor, he said. Last week, a fire broke out in a hospital in a Delhi suburb, forcing emergency evacuation of patients.

Two Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in Gaza laid to rest
In a statement, the ministry said that Hassan Shalabi, 14, and Hamza Ashtiwi, 18, had been "martyred by Israeli forces". The Israeli army noted that only the "barbed wire" and "brave IDF soldiers" managed to thwart Palestinian infiltration.

"I remember last year when I didn't win for "Bodak Yellow" and everyone was like, 'Cardi got snubbed.' Now this year's a fucking problem?"

Cardi B has hinted she will drop a new album in 2019, capitalizing on a year of runaway success. My album went two times platinum my n***a and every chart that there was my album was always top ten, number one album as well!' Number 1 album as well. "I locked myself in the studio for 3 months, my n***a". While performing "Money" at the 2019 Grammys last night, Cardi experienced a wardrobe malfunction-but like the boss she is, she powered through and nearly no one noticed.

She added: 'I am so thankful, I am so grateful'. We know you're pregnant.

"I'm sorry, I just, oh the nerves are so bad", she said.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Party of Thai princess faces ban after king's condemnation
Feb 12, 2019 - 12:30
She gave up her royal titles after marrying an American and she has starred in soap operas and an action movie. The candidacy would have broken with the tradition of the Thai royal family publicly staying out of politics.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top California governor to pull troops from US-Mexico border
Feb 12, 2019 - 10:37
Under Newsom's directive, he said, Guard members would stay away from those areas and not participate in border surveillance. Brown also ordered that the guard members not enforce immigration laws or participate in the building of a border barrier.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Thomas Markle Shared a Personal Letter From Meghan Markle
Feb 12, 2019 - 09:29
However, Samantha hit back at her half-sister's comments on Twitter , claiming the Duchess" letter is "fake' . In the interview, Meghan's friends said that her father never called or texted her - something he denies.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Samsung foldable smartphone teased for next week
Feb 12, 2019 - 08:41
From the moment the event was announced, we knew that Samsung was winding up for a Galaxy S10 announcement. For the first time ever, Samsung will be offering its latest flagship in a variant with a ceramic back.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sprint sues AT&T for lying to consumers with fake 5GE branding
Feb 12, 2019 - 08:12
AT&T offers standards-based 5G in parts of 12 cities, but its first 5G device for sale is a mobile hotspot rather than a phone. AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson told CNBC that the company feels "very comfortable" about how it characterizes the service.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Reactions to the Week 15 College Basketball AP Top 25 Poll
Feb 12, 2019 - 06:55
Barrett was the star of the game with 26 points against the Cavs while Williamson added 18 points on 6-of-8 shooting. Jordan Nwora is averaging 17.6 points and 7.6 rebounds while Dwayne Sutton is averaging 11 points and two assists.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kyler Murray commits to pursuing National Football League career and turns back on baseball
Feb 12, 2019 - 02:33
He ran for 1,001 yards and another 12 scores, posting the second-best passer efficiency rating in FBS history. That Murray himself would answer the baseball-football debate with a tweet at 11:46 a.m .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Phil Mickelson closes in on fifth AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am win
Feb 12, 2019 - 00:24
Scott Piercy had a 15-foot putt that was slightly uphill, and he still ran it 7 feet by the hole and three-putted for bogey. The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am returns to the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Links on the Monterey Peninsula in California.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
Feb 11, 2019 - 23:59
The Swiss government is pursuing a strategy dubbed "Mind the Gap", which is meant to stabilise British ties after Brexit . She acknowledged the process "is not going to be easy" but insisted, "I am going to deliver Brexit ".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Manchester City thrash Chelsea 6-0 to go top of Premier League
Feb 11, 2019 - 23:56
Reports claim Zola could bring stability into the team until the end of the season before a big name appointment is made. So now we need only to understand the reasons why at the moment it isn't working. 'I'm anxious about my team.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mkhitaryan makes winning return to help Arsenal beat Huddersfield
Feb 11, 2019 - 23:34
For all that, the hosts did not pick ways through Arsenal's three centre-backs very often, whereas Arsenal looked unsafe almost every time they tore forward.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Twitter Can't Handle Joy Villa's Outrageous Border Wall-Inspired 2019 Grammys Look
Feb 11, 2019 - 22:13
That gown read "Make America Great Again" on its front and "Trump" on its train. "I listen to truth", she wrote in the caption. Draped in silver with barbed wire tufts on her shoulders and carrying a "Make America Great Again" bag.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top More violence in Paris as 'yellow vests' keep marching
Feb 11, 2019 - 21:56
The Yellow Vest protests , which started late a year ago , began as a movement against Emmanuel Macron's proposed fuel taxes. An injured policeman in riot gear is given help during a demonstration by the yellow vests in Paris on February 9, 2019.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kylie Jenner Basically Built an Entire Amusement Park for Stormi's Birthday
Feb 11, 2019 - 19:58
Travis was all smiles as he danced with his daughter while Pinkfong characters performed the children's song " Baby Shark ". We can't wait to see what Kylie pulls out of the bag when Stormi celebrates her birthday next year.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top European Union wants to ensure United Kingdom leaves with a deal, says PM May
Feb 11, 2019 - 18:29
The backstop is the main obstacle to securing agreement on the terms of Britain's withdrawal from the EU. Anti-Brexit protestor outside the Houses of Parliament, in Westminster, London.