Jada Pinkett Smith reveals her grandmother taught her about 'self-pleasuring'

Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Sex Toy 'Addiction' and Willow Says No to Monogamy on 'Red Table Talk'

Jada Pinkett Smith, mom Adrienne Banfield-Norris, daughter Willow Smith and one of Willow's friends tackled the topic even Jada admitted was conventionally "difficult" for women to talk about on Monday's episode of her Facebook talk show, "Red Table Talk".

Jada Pinkett Smith never shies away from sharing the personal ins and outs of everything-from her career and parenting to sex.

The 46-year-old actress has revealed she learned how to sexually satisfy herself thanks to her grandmother Marion Martin Banfield, a social worker who was determined to ensure that Jada didn't "fall into the hands of a man". Meanwhile, Spade's husband Andy wrote the following after her suicide: "Kate suffered from depression and anxiety for many years".

The mother-of-two told Telana: "I think by your age, I gave myself multiples first". Just because I was in an exploration state and I was abstaining from men.

The "Girls Trip" star shared: "I actually think I went through kind of an addiction, too, with it". What I eat, what I watch on TV, what music I listen to, how I care for my body, my spiritual practice, what people I surround myself with, the amount of stress I allow and so on... either contribute to or deteriorate my mental health'. You're having five orgasms a day.' Yeah, you get addicted. "I knew the night Jaden lost his virginity and I had a moment with Trey in the kitchen, I looked at him and said, 'You had sex.' And he ran into the bathroom".

In fact, Jada reached a point at which she'd basically become addicted to masturbation, before she ultimately exhausted of the experience.

Here are the cities that will be hosting the 2026 World Cup
After the summit, Trump attacked Trudeau as "dishonest" and "weak." and accused him of making false statements around the tariffs. Where, exactly, the World Cup will be played, and whether all three host nations will automatically qualify for the tournament.

Spain sack coach one day to World Cup kick off
The 50-year-old Hierro, a former national team player and Real Madrid captain, will be taking on his first major coaching job. In quotes to Marca, Xavi's said that " Lopetegui's decision, for me, was inopportune, unexpected and rushed".

Friday declared holiday to mark Eidul-Fitr
The holiday celebrates the conclusion of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the entire month of Ramadan. A statement released by the Ministry says the holiday is to mark the celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr across the country.

Jada confessed that she has spent years recovering from her suicidal thoughts as well.

"I honestly felt like I was experiencing so much emotional pain, but my physical circumstances weren't reflecting that", Willow said. "He was embarrassed. It was like their innocence was gone".

Kate Spade, a wildly successful American designer who has over 140 retail stores across America alone was found dead at her NY apartment on Tuesday morning. Willow didn't hesitate to give her the details. Willow used the show as an opportunity to reveal that she found out about sex by walking in on Jada and Will going at it! "I just didn't have that".

'At 15 years old, Jaden, and I remember this day specifically, it's probably one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life, ' she said.

Hmm, wonder if there are more parents like Adrienne or Jada out there.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Garmin Adds Music to Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch
Jun 14, 2018 - 02:53
You can sync iHeartRadio playlists offline if you subscribe to that service's premium tier, which is $9.99 a month. Alternatively, you can add MP3 files (remember those?) to your watch using Garmin's Express desktop software.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top How Harry reassured 'nervous' Meghan during her first Trooping the Colour
Jun 14, 2018 - 02:30
In April 2014, Prince Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge , spent 18 days in the two countries. The pair were spotted looking lovingly at each other while the Queen made her way into the palace.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Canada parliament condemns U.S. attack on Trudeau, country simmers
Jun 14, 2018 - 01:47
The president recently imposed sweeping tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, fulfilling a campaign promise. In the end, that language stayed in and it was only on climate change that no consensus was reached.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top United Target, Tottenham Back Toby Alderweireld Uncertain About Club Future
Jun 14, 2018 - 01:42
Rose was rumoured to be a target for Manchester United and it was claimed he was keen to make the move to Old Trafford. Today, an update on Manchester United's move for Danny Rose and Marco Verratti has been offered to Jose Mourinho ...

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top New Jersey Blood Services Declares Blood Emergency
Jun 14, 2018 - 00:36
Right now, the blood bank's stock is below that minimum, according to the release. Red Cross blood donors came through and she had multiple successful surgeries.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Farrah Abraham Arrested for Allegedly Fighting at the Beverly Hills Hotel
Jun 14, 2018 - 00:05
She later denied her part in anything that went down in the hotel, saying, "I did not attack, or batter, or hurt or injure". We are just smoothing it out, keeping it normal, keeping it natural with our regular collagen'.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Microsoft Gives Office a New Look
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:38
To name a few, features like the roaming pencil case and ribbon customisations will debut in the Office apps with the new edition. The Office 2019 for Mac commercial update will roll out alongside the Office 2019 for Windows update sometime later in this year.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Stranded raccoon scales skyscraper in downtown St. Paul
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:28
Onlookers, reporters and social media users fretted about the welfare of the critter as it climbed the UBS Tower on Tuesday. By midafternoon, the raccoon had ventured an additional 10 stories up, its claws somehow digging in enough to continue.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Battle for Yemen's biggest port under way
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:18
Locals reported convoys of vehicles speeding toward the city, and heavy gunfire was reported around the outskirts of the city. The United Nations pulled all of its worldwide staff out of Hodeidah on Monday. "Hodeidah port remains open to shipping".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber to get a patent to identify drunk passengers
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:13
Uber has submitted an application to patent an artificial intelligence technology that identifies drunk passengers. If there are no drivers with expertise in such matters available, the drunk passengers could be denied service.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pete Davidson Bought Ariana Grande's $100,000 Engagement Ring in May, Jeweler Says
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:07
The 24-year-old USA singer has been replying to fans tweeting her about rumours that she is to marry boyfriend, Pete Davidson . US Weekly reports that friends have called the pair a "perfect fit", although said that they are "not rushing to get married".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Court approves merger of AT&T and Time Warner
Jun 13, 2018 - 23:06
Most notably, Disney's ongoing offer to buy 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion , which Comcast is expected to compete against. Judge Leon also said it would be "unjust" for the Justice Department to seek to put a hold on the deal pending an appeal.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Federal Reserve raises interest rates
Jun 13, 2018 - 22:26
The latest increase, the second this year , will bring the benchmark federal-funds rate to a range between 1.75% and 2%. Investors had given just over a 91 percent chance of a rate rise on Wednesday, according to an analysis by CME Group.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Southern Africa’s ancient baobabs are dying
Jun 13, 2018 - 22:11
They made the discovery by chance during a study of the biology that enables the baobab to grow so large. It stores huge quantities of water and grows fruit edible for both humans and animals.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top [H]ardOCP: Net Neutrality Is Really, Officially Dead on Monday
Jun 13, 2018 - 21:45
Before 2015 The FTC had control over regulating the internet and it was only for the three years that the FCC had control. Nor could we go back in time and undo the harm to consumers or to the competitive evolution of the marketplace.